In the autumn harvest landscape, with a renewed hiking trail snaking through our vineyards, two spritzers (or in cool weather mulled wine), a glass of wine and a fresh hot meal at the Heimann Press House.
Hygiene will be a priority: the tour can be done in small groups, with plenty of space between them. Please observe the current epidemiological rules.
“Birtoktúra” (Vineyard Walk) is an extensive, half-day / all-day programme.
Registration and departure between 9-10 am at the Kápolna tér in Szekszárd. From there the hiking tour starts with a renewed route, ending at the top of the Iván-völgy. Here, on the terrace and courtyard of our Press House, you can drink wine with friends until 6 pm. At the finish, we’ll prepare a freshly baked hot meal, which you can also order in advance here.
Price (7900 HUF) includes:
– two refreshing spritzers (or mulled wine) and rilettes for lunch
– a glass of wine on arrival
– a map
– one ReGlass
– a souvenir Heimann Birtoktúra pin
– pork tenderloin Brassó style, with plenty of pepper, fresh marjoram and pickled vegetables
– “prósza” with our fresh fruit jam
Total distance: 10 km
Level elevation: 166m (111–277m)