Tóth Ferenc Winery event on Valentine’s Day
The winemaker and the chocolate master have worked out the pairings of perfect harmony, and now they present the 7 pieces of chocolate with their 7 matching wines.
Each guest is welcomed with a rose and a small surprise. The event includes a cellar visit as well.
Vaccination certificate OR negative PCR test (not older than 72 hours) is obligatory.
Wine & Chocolate pairings
- Egri Kékfrankos Superior 2016 and Dominican dark chocolate (64%) with kumquat and cashew nut
- Egri Leányka Superior 2018 Late Harvest and Cuban dark chocolate (75%) with caramelized physalis
- Egri Csillag Superior 2020 and Madagascar milk chocolate (62%) with caramelized cocoa beans, raspberry vinegar and tonka bean
- Egri Kadarka 2019 and milk chocolate covered cherry dragee with almond
- Várvédő Egri Bikavér Superior 2018 and Dominican dark chocolate with prunes and red voatsiperifery pepper
- Plus two surprise pairings