Romantic dining on volcanic Somló mountain on 10–12 February
Tornai Winery is an ideal wedding venue, and if you have not made up your mind yet, you can still enjoy a “warming up” lunch or dinner at Valentine weekend (10–12 February). The smallest of the 22 Hungarian wine region offers great wines, which show their most beautiful faces with the matching plates. Candlelight, gratis sparkling wine, breathtaking view.
Tornai is a family winery with countless gold medals and trophies from international wine contests. They focus on indigenous grape varietes like Hárslevelű, Irsai Olivér, Olaszrizling, Zenit and certainly Juhfark, the authentic grape of Somló. According to a legend Juhfark wine helps the conception of a baby boy, and though this myth has already been disproved, couples can still give it a chance…
At the weekend of 10–12 February the restaurant of Tornai Winery is open for lunch and dinner. Guests can choose courses like
– mango cream soup with roasted almond,
– pike perch cheek in panko breadcrums with parsley and garlic seasoned potato and risotto with forest mushrooms,
– chicken leg stuffed with basil pesto, garnished with tomato pappardelle,
– pork tenderloin stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes and camembert, celery mashed potatoes, jus
– almond cake with raspberry cream.
+36 70 339 9821
Tornai wines are available in several countries. If you cannot find an important nearby, you can order Tornai wines from Winelovers Webshop. They ship to every European country! Check shipment prices here.
Our recent interview with a Polish importer of Tornai wines