Winter tasting in an igloo
A novelty at Etyeki Kúria
Do you want to enjoy winter wonderland, but you don’t feel like freezing outside? A transparent igloo is the perfect solution. Etyeki Kúria offers a wine range of outstanding wines from crispy white wines through gorgeous red Kékfrankos to experimental wines like orange wine or the indigenous Királyleányka without “make up”. And from now you can enjoy them in the new igloo, only half an hour’s drive from Budapest.
Outside, yet inside – advantages of the igloo
- It is located on the terrace of Etyeki Kúria giving a stunning view of the neighbouring hill.
- Ideal for small, friendly meetings, family gatherings, smaller scale corporate events, wine tastings and just to enjoy living.
- Guests can enjoy the “outside yet inside” experience.
- Guests of the igloo are perfectly separated from other guests.
- Etyeki Kúria is only a stone’s throw from Budapest, half an hour by car and easy to access by bus as well.
- The igloo is equipped with heating – yet warm clothing is recommended.
- Winter decoration, blankets and pillows are provided.
- Suitable for maximum 12 people.
Prices and conditions
Booking is available on weekdays for a smaller price, which does not include consumption. Weekend price is higher, but the whole fee is deducted from the cost of consumption.
– Available on weekdays for booking for periods of 2 hours (between 11.00–13.00 or 14.00–18.00) .
Booking price: 15 000 HUF / 41 euros for 1–6 people and 25 000 HUF / 68 euros for 7–12 people.
– Available at weekends for 3 hours (between 11.00–14.00 or 15.00–18.00).
Booking price: 55 000 HUF / 150 euros for 1–6 people and 95 000 HUF / 260 euros for 7–12 people. The total booking fee is deducted from the bill of consumption. Etyeki Kúria grants a bottle of Méthode Charmat sparkling wine per booking (if booked in advance). If the bill is smaller than the booking fee, guests can choose between bottled wines to take home.
Guests can choose from the meals and wines of the actual menu and wine list.
- Etyeki Kúria is dog friendly: one dog per igloo booking is allowed.
- Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is not allowed inside the igloo.
More information and booking:
Read our recent article on the occassion of Etyeki Kúria 25th anniversary