Portugieser Tasting Festival on 15 April
…and Happy Easter with RedY!
Gere Zsolt Villányi RedY is one of the gold medal winners of last year’s Portugieser du Monde. This year’s contest will take place on 14 April with samples from 7 countries, and winelovers can taste most of the entries on the following day in the city of Pécs. The event will also host the award ceremony of Hungarian Wine Grand Prix 2022 by the Circle of Hungarian Wine Writers.
On the cover photo
At Easter Hungarian families have breakfast together, and the menu is simple but delicious: smoked ham, boiled eggs and fresh, hot horse radish. Villányi RedY, the Portugieser based, easy going, fruit driven and spicy wine of Villány is ideal with our Easter feast!
More about Gere Zsolt RedY
Portugieser Tasting Festival, Pécs
Date and time: 15 April 2023, 15.00–20.00
Venue: Dóm Kőtár (The Lapidarium), Pécs, Dóm square 2., Hungary
Tickets are available at the venue for 7990 HUF / person (about 21 euros)
Exhibitors and products to taste
– 20 wineries including the above mentioned Gere Tamás & Zsolt Winery, but also Bock, Csányi, Gere Attila, Vylyan
– A selection of international Portugieser wines
– Villányi RedY by Villány wine marketing team
– Local food products from Villány
– Food products by “Gastro and Wine Women” from Siklós
Special guests: producers of the Super 12 white and red wines of Hungarian Wine Grand Prix 2022