Happy “Wine Father’s” Day!
– Thank you, dad, for bringing me up in this wonderful place surrounded by vineyards.
– Thanks for showing me the amazing world of wines – and thanks for giving me some tiny samples even when I was under age…
– Thank you for never forcing me anything regarding my career.
– Thank you for being here with me, being my idol, my teacher.
– And thank you for letting me be the next one. I will do my best to carry your name with pride!
Of course there are much more winemaker fathers, who brought up the next generation of winemakers, we cannot mention everyone. But we can raise our glass to all of them. Happy “Wine Father’s” Day!
In the photo from left to right, from top to bottom:
Zoltán Heimann (Szekszárd), Ferenc Vesztergombi (Szekszárd), Ferenc Tóth (Eger), József Bock (Villány), Attila Gere (Villány), Tamás Dúzsi (Szekszárd), János Eszterbauer (Szekszárd), László Babarczi (Pannonhalma), Tamás Gere (Villány)