Advent Wine Saloon in Pécs
4th December, 70 wineries, 180 wines, new location – but only 300 tickets!
Pécsi Borozó wine magazine joint forces with Pannon Borbolt (Pannon Winestore) and have already organized two full house wine events. Last year the pandemic made them cancel, but this year on the 4th of December winelovers are welcome again in the stunning city of Pécs. The largest “mediterranean” city of Hungary (the 5th largest city in the country) is worth a visit anyway: stunning Turkish historical buildings, the oldest university of Hungary and a lively city centre.
The event is the award ceremony of Pécsi Borozó wine magazine, where top 5 wineries, restaurants and wine hotels receive their awards based upon the readers’ votes.
Top wineries from all over the country
The quality of Pécsi Borozó as a wine magazine is reflected in the willingness of wineries participating as an exhibitor. At Advent Wine Saloon we can meet really top quality wineries, let us just name a few:
– Etyeki Kúria with gorgeous Pinot Noir and many indigenous wines (Zenit, Királyleányka, Kékfrankos etc.)
– Koch Winery with the “happy grape” concept from Hajós–Baja wine region
– Taschner Winery and Sparkling Wine House with its lovely bottle fermented sparkling wines and the recently multi award winning Cabernet Sauvignon
– Tornai Winery with their trophy winner Juhfark and Hárslevelű wines from volcanic Somló
– Tóth Ferenc Winery from Eger with exciting Kadarka, Egri Csillag and Egri Bikavér wines,
– Tűzkő Estate from the southern, versatile and mostly undiscovered Tolna wine region with their mind blowing Tűzkő Domb red blend.
– Villa Sandahl with super-selected Rhine Riesling wines from volcanic Badacsony
– Time of tasting: 14.00–20.00. Tickets include unlimited tasting samples of the exhibited wines.
– 1000 HUF of each entrance ticket serves as a voucher for wine shopping at the pop up wine store of the event.
– Entrance is only with certificate of vaccination.
– Location: Magtár, Pécs (Episcopal Granary Visitor Centre)